AS COVID remains a concern through the winter/spring months, NRHA will offer an extension of the deadline for all events starting now through May 31.
- Any size event received 30 days prior to the start of the event will be considered a Top Ten event.
- Must be submitted with required information – retainage, fees, patterns, judges, general conditions (ex. ages and equipment) for aged events.
- Membership for secretary must be current; not needing to be renewed.
- If you wish to order trophies, we need the completed order with a form of payment no later than 45 days prior to the event.
- On request, we can wait until approximately 30 days out to order trophies. In this case, we recommend using a shipping address that is acceptable should the trophies arrive after the event. In most cases, this is not an issue and something we work hard to avoid, but if there is a spike in orders or other issues with shipping channels, this could create delays. NRHA cannot reimburse additional shipping expense for any order placed less than 45 days prior to the event.
- We will continue to work with events that place an order, but later have to cancel.
- This will apply to any event submitted thus far for 2021.
Event Calendar Tips for ReinerSuite
To search for approved, tentative and pending events in ReinerSuite, click on the EVENTS tab on the left sidebar.
If you want to see all events for the year, simply enter 01/01/2021 in the Start Date field and hit SEARCH. This will give you a complete list.
If you want to search by more detailed criteria, use the fields provided to narrow down your search by date, country, “Only Top Ten Events,” etc.