For Immediate Release – May 28, 2019 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Cromed Out Mercedes has officially joined the National Reining Horse Association’s (NRHA) Million Dollar Sire club. NRHA congratulates the 2005 stallion and his owners, Silver Spurs Equine.
Cromed Out Mercedes is by NRHA $4 Million Dollar Sire Custom Crome and out of Princess In Diamonds. As a competitor, Cromed Out Mercedes has won in excess of $147,000. Andrea Fappani, an NRHA Five Million Dollar Rider, piloted Cromed Out Mercedes to a top-10 finish in the 2008 NRHA Futurity Open, won the 2009 National Reining Breeders Classic Open Classic, and finished just out of the top 10 in the 2009 NRHA Derby Open.
Cromed Out Mercedes has 211 money-winning offspring, whose earnings total just under $1,002,000. Here are his top-earning offspring.
- Ms Mercedes Whiz (out of Ms Hollywood Whiz): $110,151.78 NRHA LTE
- Mercedes Kenz (out of Mifilady): $38,828.59 NRHA LTE
- Benz Smokin (out of Dontquestionthischic): $38,723.91 NRHA LTE
- Diamonds N Mercedes (out of Lemon Twist Nic): $37,915.77 NRHA LTE
- Cromed Out Gunner (out of Smoking Gypsy Rose): $33,453.64 NRHA LTE