For Immediate Release – September 13, 2019 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Big Chex To Cash has unofficially joined the National Reining Horse Association’s (NRHA) Million Dollar Sire list. NRHA congratulates the 2002 stallion and his owners, Silver Spurs Equine, LLC.
Big Chex To Cash is by NRHA Three Million Dollar Sire Nu Chex To Cash and out of Snip O Gun, who will be inducted into the NRHA Hall of Fame, a project of the Reining Horse Foundation, in December. As a competitor, Big Chex To Cash won in excess of $194,260. NRHA Five Million Dollar Rider Andrea Fappani piloted the stallion to earn reserve champion titles in both the 2005 NRHA Open Futurity and the 2007 NRHA Open Derby.
Big Chex To Cash has 171 money-winning offspring, whose earnings total just over $1,000,000. His top-earning offspring are:
- Cashing Black Chex (out of Blazing In Black): $172,895 NRHA LTE
- Big Creme Chic (out of Cremes Chic Olena): $88,102 NRHA LTE
- Checksworthy (out of Banjoes Shinning Star): $67,312 NRHA LTE
- Time To Mark Big (out of Shes Markin Time): $55,012 NRHA LTE
- Big Fat (out of ARC Senorita Cal Bar): $44,018 NRHA LTE